Self Reflection Memo for Leadership Presentation

TO: Professor Crystal Rodwell

FROM: Anisa Haxhi

DATE: April 4, 2021

The purpose of the Leadership-Presentation is to know what students thought about two stories that were given, to see if students found anything helpful that they could use for their Technical Description. Since this assignment was to gather and to put together students’ opinions, the genre of this text was a review. The motivation of this this Leadership-Presentation paper was to make students read the stories and find what they think would be helpful for their Technical Description assignment. 

The audience of this paper was the students. They can read this paper and learn if there is anything else important from the articles that they didn’t realize, but other students who read them did. The language of the paper is formal. Students should be able to understand what the conclusion was of writing the paper, and also what is written in the paper. The context is to let students know what important things they could learn from reading those two articles.           

Writing this paper was very helpful for me because I practiced summarizing, finding differences and similarities of different texts, analyzing. I am a student majoring in Civil Engineering, so writing this paper will help me in the future to find similarities and differences in articles in other classes, and also in my future job.